Discover summer in the unique natural scenery of the Dolomites region Three Peaks
Hiking trails and via ferratas for experienced mountaineers, idyllic family walks, rustic Alpine huts and romantic mountain lakes promise a unique holiday experience.
Passionate mountain bikers flock to the Stoneman, and those who prefer it gentle take the whole family on a cycle ride to Lienz. Look forward to a summer adventure surrounded by the best-known Dolomite peaks. Experience customs, traditions and South Tyrol hospitality close-up.
- Lockable bike room
- Cycle paths to Lienz, Brunico and Cortina
- Ideal starting point for hikes in the Dolomites - UNESCO World Heritage
- Via ferratas and Dolomites peaks for an unforgettable mountain adventure
- Only 5 minutes’ walk to the bus stop
- Cheese making dairy Dobbiaco with small museum, guided tours and insider’s views of the production process
- Gustav Mahler music weeks
- Alto Adige Festival
- Dolomiti Superbike
- Drei Zinnen Alpine Run
- Dobbiaco Cortina Run
- International Choir Festival